Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memorable Moments

Well, working on toilet training you get many laughs. The other day I was outside with Ashton and he was playing on the grass having fun. He was playing with the hose and was watering his toys, grass, ants-just being a kid. Then he says I wet well he only had a pull up on, which meant his pullup was coming off, since he got it wet. Then he decided to pee. So since they tore down our trees that blocked people from the freeway from directly staring they can see what ever they want. So I know they saw because i saw them. The best part was when ashton was finished he took the hose which I only turned on cold water no hot, to hose himself down. Done was his response ok, then I found a diaper in the garage and he continued to play.

WEll pretty soon I will have photos, I know i keep saying that but I will soon. So til then it is just text.

1 comment:

Dan and Sara said...

That is such a cute story... Ashton is always cracking me up!