Followers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oops, I dumped out the dawn soap

Well today Ashton went outside with me and played with trucks while
I hosed the dirt off Eli's pickup. I only got to hosing it off and never washed or cleaned the inside-because I would periodically check on peanut-cameron and he woke up and wanted food. So we went inside and shut the garage door to later go and clean up the stuff we left out. Well later Ashton went out and found the Dawn dish soap that i left in the garage and yep he squirted it on the garage floor, on himself, and some got on the carpet inside.

So how much was ingested who knows. So right now he is getting a bath. The bottle did not say to call poision control. Yes I have done that before, he eat rat poision while we were visiting Elis sister when she lived at Bridgehollow in the fluckingers guest house. They wanted to know how much he ate, and said watch him to see if he has bleeding gums, or bruizes easily. If that happens go to the hospital for the remedy. Luckily that did not happen, what does happen is the rodents eat and bleed out. The things your kids teach you, espically the things you never want to learn by chatting with poision control.

1 comment:

Dan and Sara said...

Lol! Your stories with Ashton constantly crack me up. He is such a little turkey!

That is really funny about the dish soap - I'm glad it didn't hurt him.