Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Arrival

Ok, well a lot has happened and I am slow to update. We moved, I lost my phone-who knows where, I can not find the chargers, Trevor my brother had a baby girl, we attended Elis cousins wedding.

So that is why I have not called to say Trevor had his baby. A baby girl born on Tuesday December 30th. It was having problems breathing so they life flighted it to St. Lukes which is in Boise. She was being released today which is sunday. She was having problems with her blood sugar levels, breathing, and something else, which I currently spaced. So when I remember I will write. I called my dad and they were driving home today.

They named her nicole. so that is the update email me if you want more information.

2 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Hey - how are you? That stinks about your phone!

How is the new place, and how was your Christmas? We miss you guys!

Jennilyn said...

Thanks for the recipe. I just added it into my file!