Followers

Monday, May 4, 2009

More Family Photos

I
More pictures, but I do not usually see many people when I go back to visit, I get busy and run out of time. This is My aunt kays son brian and his girls lindsay and kelsey. Lindsay is holding baby nicole(trevors baby) funny if I remember right that is her middle name, and kelsey is holding my son c.


Grandpa Dwayne (ok really uncle dwayne) but we have always called him Grandpa Dwayne.... he is shelling pistachio's for the boys.



Mr. Muscles, eating nuts makes you strong or just more nutty





A. loves the nerf gun that my brother kenny got for christmas and plays with it whenever he gets a chance. He wears the glasses upside down even just a few weeks ago when we visited. He loves his cousin.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You know what I love? Ashton's little curls sneaking out under his hat. Oh, I want a boy. Not now...for now, I'll just enjoy the nephews :)