Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Halloween 2009 Utah

For Halloween I made A. a Tigger outfit that he had to have. I am not a sew but took one of his shirts and pants and traced an outline on some fleece we had and then sewed it together. However, I sewed the arms going up and the hood on backwards I changed the hood but not the arms. C. was sick so I did not know if I was going to finish. We did finish and I dressed up as a Pirate, C was a duck and E. was himself.

Earlier in the day C.and E. went to Park City to trick or treat to the merchants down town with some friends. I was in class at the University of Utah, Digital Camer I. I have been taking classes to get my teaching certificate renewed.

At night we went to the Wanship ward party to trunk or treat. We had chili, hotdogs, root beer, hot cocoa, doughnuts and other food. Then the parade to recieve candy began I took A. since last year E. took him. After three cars he was done and did not care what he got but we were jammed in the small parking and would not be able to leave for another 30 minutes so I carried him around.





No comments: