Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wondering

Have you ever wondered what you are doing, are you really making a difference or ld just living counting down the days til spring come or whatever you forward too? I could not get the picture that I wanted to upload so here is to babbling.

Do you ever let you day get ruined by what someone says to you, ever wonder why people say really cruel things, do they not think that you have feelings?

Has anyone ever just wanted to say **** **** **** what are you thinking who are you to judge me, I know that I choose to make my day ***** and I should not let people do that to me but I am human.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like you had a bad day. I'm sorry!!!! I've had a lot of those lately too. Maybe it's just that it's February again.....Hopefully it will be better for you soon!

Pam And Scott said...

Wow you must have read my facebook!! I was having one of those days a few days ago. I read a blog that hurt my feelings and I'm sure they didn't mean to but they didn't think before they wrote what they did. I was feeling sorry for myself, yet trying to count my blessings at the same time (it didn't work very well) but we all have these days when we wonder why me! Luckly we have husbands, friends or family that can pick us and make us feel a little better about ourselves. Time will heal, but the hardest is not remembering the hurtful thing and believing it. As my husband would say move on your better than that:)Keep smiling.. B

Dan and Sara said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day - I hope you're feeling better now. You're a wonderful mom and wife and friend and you're one of the most caring & concerned people I know. Dan and I were talking about you and Eli on Sunday actually and how we have got to get together with you soon! It has been way, way, way too long.

hugs...
Sara