Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Pictures or better know of Hour of Pain







\

So this is a few pictures.  The person taking the photos was not always happy she wanted to go somewhere, we were running out of good light.  Trying to keep all subjects happy, get them to look at the camera and smile is a nightmare.  Why did I want pictures the one on the wall is of A. around 10 months.  So we are missing a person.  They looked the best when they had their butts to the camera. So now to see if I have one good head of everyone, eventually I will photoshop them.  I wanted a picture too because Eli is starting his internship with Bach Buiders located out of Utah.  He is going to Washington state. Yep, so if you live near by he will be back in town.  So do you think I should retake the photos or try and salvage what I have? That is the question.  Please let me know. I need inut.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I can totally relate. Trying to get my family to take pictures is a nightmare. I think you got a lot of good stuff to work with. You've got a cute family and you looked great!!!

Dan and Sara said...

I LOVE them Andy! I think you look really great, and the boys are so darn cute! it captures their personalities I think :) I wouldn't try to do new pics, I like these... oh the memories you're creating, right? HA!

Melina Ficek said...

I think they look great! You have such a cute family. Family pictures are a nightmare, that is why I don't have any.

Carrie Snider said...

Those are cute!!! If you guys come up to WA I'll take some more for you. You can't have too many!