Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs- a Week after

This is Ashton and Cami (our neighbor) whom Ashton adores and loves to play with. They are dying Easter Eggs -only a week late oh well. I decided to play the emphasis on Christ and we didnt do an Easter Basket you wake up to. Just hunted for a few eggs at Elis parents. I finally did buy an Easter Sweater and since I waited it was on sale. What happened was it came too early and I just was not feeling like commericalizing the event, I was raised the emphasis is on Christ so I just dont get excited about it and the Easter bunny did not come to my house so if you ask the Easter bunny did not come see Ashton.
Before I put the cookie sheet out is put the cups on paper towels and figured that is ok, well when you have a 2 1/2 year old that has never dyed eggs, he tips the cup to see and put his eggs in and you end up with a mess, the best part was it was the yellow dye so it looked like we had pee all over oh well, that is when I decided to get the cookie sheet. Maybe next year I will remember.
The amazement of what happens to the egg
Wow it came out yellow, I am made of magic.
Ashton could not balance the egg and look up the egg would fall when he didnt look at it. Maybe next year, and hopefully it is warm enough to dye outside. Oh well Easter is about dying eggs and making a mess.

No comments: