Followers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

What a Morning

Well, This morning I decided I better get a jump on cleaning since Eli's Mom, Kathy, was coming down later in the day to go run errands. So I was picking up and vacuuming, when I see Ashton running around with out a diaper, which means disaster, either he pooped and has remnants on his butt or he peed and took off the diaper and would soon pee on the ground. Then he brought me a camping light I was thinking Thanks until I looked closer, this happens when you have not put your contacts in yet it was only 830am, Well he pooped and then must have dumped it on the ground in his room then smashed it in to a patty with the light and it was stuck to the bottom of the light. I thought about just throwing it away but decided to be better then just get rid of something that still works and get the poop off. I have problems doing things like that because of the smell but we made it then Lysoled the light and looked in the room and lysoled that spot and then cleaned the carpets.

I was just about to return a carpet cleaner I bought because I really don't like how it cleans and it is so loud, I think either it was broke or we broke it luckily I saved the box so I can return it back to Costco. So while I cleaned the carpets Ashton took a bath and is now diapered watching poop bear. Then it is off to the bank and to look for a few containers or something for a wedding Eli's mom is helping decorate. Then to show her where real deals a fun store is, then maybe Tai-pan trading. Well, The monster -Ashton is living up to his name/ I kept asking why did you do this, he would say why, So that was when I knew he better get in the tub and out of my hair. Any way mornings are so fun when your child poops and does not do it in the toilet but does not like to feel icky or sticky butt.

1 comment:

Dan and Sara said...

Stories like that make me happy I'm not a mom yet. That doesn't sound fun at all! Good thing you're so patient :)