Followers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Shots


Well, I got a call from the school nurse saying that Ashton was not up to date on his shots. So I grabbed his paper and looked and he was except for his Hep A. So I told him we it was time to go to school, again, we were home. So at 1230pm we headed back to the school. He got the shot. To the nurses surprise he did not jump, cry, scream or make any movement or a sound. She said she had never seen a kid like that and asked me "where did I get him?" Before that he ran out of the office and I was chasing after a kid running down slick hall ways since it is snowing and recess just ended so I was trying to catch him and not appear to be running since I was running by the do not run sign. Finally caught him and I was thinking oh this will be fun, and he was great. So I told him I would take him to get a burger. So we pulled up to Wendy's and he starts saying burger. So he got a kids meal and he ate 5 fries and a frosty and nothing else. Then it was time to go home, and it is a blizzard. I was opening the door and he moved so the car door hit his head and he landed on his stomach and hands. So now I have 2 screaming kids, one wet, one Poppy and I am getting wet. We are home now and no one is crying but I still have one poopy bum. Such is life. Guess I better get a move on before it migrates and I have a bigger mess.

6 comments:

Chris said...

You deserve a good, Long soak in a hot bubble bath....or perhaps a long, relaxing massage. Maybe both after a day like that!

The Boyos said...

Andrea that was a good laugh. I needed that! Good luck with the poop!

Dan said...

Poor Andy... that stinks! But thats awesome Ashton was so good for his shot! What a day you've had... hope your night was better?

By the way - thanks for the yeast!!!

Carrie Snider said...

Hey dude! Nice blog!

hayleyharts said...

SO funny! Such is life si right! we all have those days but it is good to write them down so we don't ever forget them! your boys are so cute!

rosie said...

That is so funny! We all have moments like that...then we look back and wonder how we got through them! Thanks for the laugh!!!