Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yum Crab



Well the other day the door bell rang and I ran down the stairs, ok walked and saw nobody through the hole and still opened it and we had a package. I dont know why I love to get packages so much espically when I did not order anything. Probably because the double benefit it is free and I still get to open something that is a suprise.

So I looked and it was from SPI, and company Eli works with on ordering lumber.

So I opened it and it had about 5 pounds of crab legs, muscles, and smoked salmon. I passed on the muscles but everything else was delicious. Here are the boys eating the crab, Asthon loves crab and ate more than Eli or myself.

2 comments:

Chris said...

That's Awesome! I want some free crab legs! Do you know why they sent them to you?

Melina Ficek said...

Mmmmm that sounds so good, we sometimes have a seafood fest for New Years, it's the best!!!