Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pig Tails





I was having A. do school work -to help with talking and anything helps and he likes to do it. I had pigtails and he said pretty hair mommy I want pigtails. Ok, well he has not much hair so I remembered some small rubberbands in the bathroom and went to work. He ended up with 2 then wanted three using the bangs as the 3rd, then they came out and he wanted 3 in a line, yes with a hat he looked like a red neck. Eli wanted to grow his hair out, and this is how A. likes to wear his hair. He is pretty cute with curly piggies. Oh, yes he wanted brother to have pigtails too.

3 comments:

The Boyos said...

Those are hilarious pictures. Ones that they will hate when they are older. That is too funny. Both my boys went thru a phase of trying out my makeup. Use to drive me nuts. Glad they don't do that anymore! Now Harmon just tells me what kind of make up I need (which is whatever commercial has caught his eye)

Dan and Sara said...

That is the funniest thing EVER!!! Well, if you never have any girls, you can always look back at those photos and feel like you had cute little girls at least for a day! We need to go out to dinner sometime - we miss you!

hayleyharts said...

Andrea you are really in for it!! but I do have to say they are pretty cute. it was great seeing you and your little guys. anyways love the pics..very funny