Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holy Sheep

We were driving up around Soapstone, UT -it is near Woodland, UT, if you do not know where that is --West of Heber City Utah, still unclear try mapquest. Anyway the boys and I rode up with Eli so he could collect his animal cameras, they take pictures when animals walk in front of their laser and triggers the camera. So we were headed to there and saw 2 large groups of sheep. Both group had at least 3,000 sheep at least I tought I did not get pictures of the 2nd goup since I got yelled at before for taking pictures while driving.

The sheep made me think of Grandpa Schulthies funeral, my mom's dad-- he hearded sheep. Anyway I wanted to share these pictures.

More exciting photos to come, I just need to download then I might show A & C's b-day and fall pictures, nothing to brag about beautiful setting, cranky kids, eating dirt and throwing it at each other. Oh, and they do not like to sit still and smile for the camera or look at the camera. That is why I have not posted them.

I do want to say I love reading everyones blogs. Thanks for sharing.



No comments: