Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Church Clothes

My mom got the boys some cute church clothes and my brother Ken brought them up when he was checking out BYU-I.   C. loved the tie. 

 The boys together.  Yes, I know the tie should be inside the vest but A. insisted that "kids wear it on the outside".  So I didn't care.  It was a battle getting him in the clothes.


Sometimes I wonder why I bother to take pictures or try and get them to look nice.  Then this last Sunday I had A. wear something else, no way he wanted to wear his fancy clothes.  And asked why isn't C. in his.  Picky kids.

2 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Your boys are absolutely adorable Andy... I LOVE their little church clothes... very handsome. How fun!

Hey - will you email me your address so I can get a card to you?

Thanks!!

Laura said...

I love the tie outside the vest. He's so cute!