Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Man to have air conditioning

Usually I do not mind not having a.c. however it is day two of really muggy humidity with heat up to 95, 97 degrees. And we get the afternoon sun on the upper level of a duplex so it gets hot. I am in the almost cool room not really but I do not want to sit in the bathroom. At least it is almost five o'clock so by 9 it should get cooler. The last couple nights of running it has not cooled off, and not thunderstorms, I wish it would get cooler but then fires. We do have a lot of smoke so the sunset and moon look super orange. Love it. I like a.c. but it makes me so cold when I am not use to it and others have their house so cold. Oh, well. I did finish the wallpaper happy days for me. I guess I need to get more photos off the camera. Tonight is A's last soccer game. Then school in a week and 1/2. That went by fast. I had so much planned to give him a boost for school and we only did a fraction of it. He liked playing with bugs, ants, grasshoppers, and outside better, although I do not blame him.

No comments: