Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Life

Sometimes life is frustrating. This weekend it snowed and blew so hard we have found foot snow drifts. It is cold. My kids are ready for it to warm up and become spring. I know that won't happen for a while living in Eastern Idaho, but one can wish. I ran some errands today and the lady at the bank actually asked if I needed succors, first time and my son was thrilled. He wanted two one for him and one for his brother. This was at 10:30 am and he still has yet to eat the succor, he is waiting until he can eat it with his brother.

Getting ready for a trip back eat to River Falls, WI. For a few days it should be fun I have never been there before.

Hunting for a house in this limited market is an adventure. If I could see what the future holds it would make things easier to know what will be coming on the market and etc. However, until I get those powers at least I have the internet to help me search from across the state. :) The boys are excited because they have a wish list for a house it needs to have or be able to get a dog, trampoline, four wheeler, sand box, room for each of them since they can't get along anymore.

They have funny requests. Oh and they want two bathrooms or more so they don't have to wait in line anymore.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Good luck with everything you have on your plate. A new adventure sound exciting. Your boys are so adorable. I love how he wanted to wait for his brother. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I tell my kids they can have a sucker at the bank only if it is offered. So they are constantly trying to make sure the drive up teller lady sees them in the car! Good luck with the house hunting.