Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

Field Trip C.'s Preschool

C. goes to the BYU-I preschool. He attends the afternoon session from 120-340pm MWF. Today was the big day a field trip that was using the bus. He was so excited to ride the bus. He wanted me to go so I meet him there after I got a parking permit. I thought it was somewhere else but turned around. It was in the ag. bldg. While waiting to figure out where we were to go they asked the kids what the smell was, an adult superior said tractor gas, wrong buddy, hydraulic oil. They loved riding the tractors the had two John Deere and 7000 series and a small one you see in the nurseries. They also got to look at a backhoe, engine and other tractors. I later picked C. up and he wanted me to read his paper that says what they would be working on next week. The sheet said in a shortened version body movement, using muscles to help you move, wed close to the first and friday would be activities you do with balls. C. says while grabbing his crouch these balls, no soccer ball you kick, basket ball you bounce. Glad we cleared this up today instead of when he is in class. He kept laughing they want to know what I do with my balls, not those sports balls.

No comments: