Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hiking Pacific Creek in the Teton Wilderness

So my kids would recognize me if I die here is a picture taking with my hand stretched out.  Yep sweating and hot.  We each packed a child again wishing we were not the horse and riding a horse.

Eli crossing the creeks, I walked through me shoes dried quickly, he had leather boots.  C. did not like when he walked in the water.
The jumping action.
I had to snap this we stopped for a break and I had A. Eli had C. and I said "Is he mad?" reply by Eli "Nope Asleep" It did not last long.
Happy little campers, yes day 2 of wearing the same outfit for A.

Eli snapped a picture of me, got to love what buckles do to your belly.
I can not help but take as many pictures of the outdoors and the Tetons.  They have always been special to me because they are so relaxing and I remember the many family and friend trips I have taken to see these majestic mountains.

Eli wanted to know if I had shots of the yellow flower, yep but to be sure I took a few more, with bugs.
So we have camped here since 2002 and yes we have know about the bears, but they had many bear signs and a new orange one posted the day before we arrived.  We set up came July 3rd 2010.

Yes we had bear maze but it still makes me nervous.  We need something more powerful.  Any way here is the sign up close, we did see a grizzly cub about 2 years 10 feet by the road and he was collared just eating but it was getting dark and he was too far for the flash. 

2 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Looks like you are having soooo much fun. It's nice to take those thrips because when your kids get old it seems we never go anymore. They have to much going on in their lives!!

Jennie said...

I love how many trips you take in the great outdoors...I really hope to be like that when we get ourselves back to the west. Your hair looks so long and beautiful, and you look great Andy!