Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Library

Libraries are a love hate relationship. Nice to check out books, but the can be mean. I tried to return a dvd, my lovely children lost the cover and I can't find it, it has been misplaced for a week. She would not take it back. So I said I don't want late fees, $1 a day, so what should I do, She said you can buy it. Lovely. I know it is not in print. Hopefully we will find it soon, and we will no longer be getting movies from the library. I would rather rent them at Horkleys/ Great Scotts for only a $1 something a day. What made me ticked was she acts like I am the only unresponsible person, well I know other people have late fees and loose things. What about when I have returned items, and they want to charge me for them and they are on the shelf, I was not going to pay $150 for an item I returned.

1 comment:

SteveandWendy said...

Hey my online party link should be working. It was down last night. Your boys are so stinking cute!