Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Registering FOR THE LAST SEMESTER!!!!! YAH

Registering for the last semester. What a feeling. We, ok I survived living in a college town. I had apprehensions about returning to school, will it work out, income, how long, etc? I graduated earlier and now it was my husband's turn. I had a right to wonder what would the outcome be, still not sure but I have been doing a monthly count down since December 2011. Yep and now I only have 6 1/2 months. What I would like to see is a decision, are we contenting on with more education or employment. If it is employment I would like a quick hire, not dragged out. Not sure where, but I know where I do not want to go. And so the wondering continues. Where will be be in a year from now, no idea. I clean a new set of cupboards and closets every week. Why, helping others moves motivates me to de junk, and I know I it is easier to gradually dejunk than to have to make a quick decision. That and really after helping people move and seeing all of their stuff ugh.

However, it will be a long 6 1/2 months. So many reasons but I don't want to share them all. I am excited for the next adventure. Not sure what all it may entail, if I did know I probable would not want to take the ride. Here is to adventures and come what may. I have realized that everything has two sides awesome and not so awesome. Sometimes it takes a while to find the awesome when it seems as if nothing positive could come, however if you look you can find something positive.  Example: We took the kids to Green Canyon, and the boys rode bikes, we drove around, A. chased butterflies. Then we drove and coming back A. wanted to ride his bike, C. fell asleep in his car seat. Well, A. was going over 15 mph, we were driving behind him, going down hill and wipe out. He was going to fast lost control and over the bike, got his forehead, fat upper lip, bloody gums, cut his thumb, got road rash on his cheats, got his knees. So lesson learned bring the helmet.  Positive--> he wore pants and a long sleeve shirt his choice. Then driving back C. woke up and was crying and yelling my tummy hurts. Well I said to Eli I hope he doesn't, "PUKE" I spelled that. Well he said it again I stopped, and let the puking commence. I was getting backspaced on my legs so I grabbed him and moved him to the weeds, let them absorb that nasty stuff right. Then after what seems like eternity he quit. Back into the car only now laying on the seat like he was dying. Then home, what an event. Positive --> The puking happened outside the car. Not sure what caused it.

No comments: