Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Beaver Dick Park, Idaho October 2010

Toni my sister invited us me and the boys to an outting with her and her friends at
"Beaver Dick Park" which is west of Rexburg.  It is the real name even thought it is strange, if I remember slightly it was named after someone.  It if right along the Henry's Fork of the Snake River.  It has a small boat dock and playground.  The boys loved throwing rocks into the river and playing on the sand bar and playground and spotting minnows in the water.  The food was good, tin foil dinners via camp fire.  I forgot the sugar for the ice cream soccer ball maker.  So next time.  I made peach cobbler and they had that and smores. 

Playing on the sand bar and becoming pig pens.



Making a get away, luckily no one touch the stinging nettle.


A. always clowing around for the camera.


C. had too much fun throwing sand and getting sandy.



Both boys throwing sand and rocks into the water.






A. showing me his muddy hands.

C. showing me his muddy hands.

1 comment:

Carrie Snider said...

These are great pics! Your boys are so cute.