Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Oregon October 2010 Harvest Break

Living in Eastern Idaho you get Harvest Break.  It depends on the district as to how long
or how many days off you get.  We got a week and a day.  So we first headed to utah to go with Eli to get his deer and spend some time with him.  Then we went to Oregon to see my parents.  I asked if they needed help, I took off work here, you don't get much $ after paying for day care.  So I drove tractor and disk ripped, and disked.  Both boys loved it. I didn't get a single pictures oops.  We rode in the 7810 John Deere disking and the Case Tractor.  A. called them the red and green tractor. He liked the red since it has a buddy seat.   The only accident we had was C. was in his car seat in the buddy seat strapped in and belted, and A. unbelted it because he wanted to sit there.  However, Aunt Mary had him and had brought him back and he got in the tractor by himself and then C. and the carseat fell forward and he was hanging there, luckily he didn't go the the left, or he would have fallen out of the tractor about 10ft, give or take. 



The  boys love to play with this tee-pee so I think I will try to make one for Christmas or Santa better.
My Aunt Mick made this for my sister Toni, and it has seen many moons.  They boys. A. and Tevan his cousin, threw clothes on top.


And blankets, and Halloween costumes.

The boys.  A. took off his clothes to add to the collection.



C. practicing smiling.  aka WC, if you go to rodeos you get it if not it means "Wild Child"

No comments: