Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat

Saturday the boys went with Eli to go Trick or Treating. I was working. 
A. dressed up as Spiderman and wore his hat.  C. was a pirate.

I was told they enjoyed trick or treating. 

While at work I received a phone call from Eli, He said this is awful,
The first door we went to, they had no candy.  He thoght that going
to college kids doors they would love trick or treating, I said
I dont think they get people-- go to Henderson Subdivision that is where more
families in our church live, and I knew they would have candy. 

Thankfully they did. 




Cowboy boots with Siderman, and pj pants.

Oh, I love the little pirate dud wrap.  It didn't last long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe so cute! They both look so big! Sorry you had to work :(