Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Toni Vs. Brian Push Up Competition

So here it goes, the cat is out of the bag.  Toni my sister bet a guy friend of hers that she could beat
him in a puch up competition.  So they held the big even Tuesday of this week at 5:30pm.  the 19th of October 2010.  The bet was who could do the most at one time.   She knew he was fast but would get tired she worked on endurance. I have the video if anyone wants to watch. 




The day before she got a spray tan and rub on tattoos.  Yes I rubbed one on and my boys did two or a few.


Showing her tat skills, which are not very good.


The ankle. 


Trying to look tough.


Dont stare too long the spray job is streaky.

I made the boys Team Toni shirts and they wore them and tats.



The before picture or who knows I was at work.

The before picture.

After playing around.

More after pictures.


After picture.

Toni won. she stopped shortly after he did to save face for both of them.

No comments: