Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blood

Have you ever been sitting and you remove a bugger from you nose, using a tissue..... and then you feel something wet beginning to run down your nose.  You think oh it must be allergies.  Then you wipe and it is red, and blood.  Yep fall is here, it dries me up and causes bloody noses.  I guess I should eat more green stuff instead of other things and I need to go the the health food store to get cholorophyll, yep it helps. I like the tablets not the liquid because I am not a cow.  I don't know how those animals do it eating grass.  What about the meat? 

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I hate this about the fall and winter, but I typically only get them when I'm in eastern idaho and or utah. That mountain air/elevation kills me. Dang that cold dry air!