Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Raspberries

I had gone to Ashton, ID to pick some raspberries with the boys and my sister.  We didn't get many but enjoyed our selves.  I eventually smashed them a put them in double zip lock bags and placed it in the freezer.  This last weekend Eli came up and I worked.  He left after I went to work Sunday.  Then I got a call Monday morning it went like the following: 

My phone rang and I answered, it was Eli,
E: " So I took the raspberries from the freezer"
A: "What I was going to use them with the huckleberries to make jam so it is not so strong"
E: "I took them so you wouldn't make something weird.... and I forgot to put the in the freezer and I went to get dressed this morning for work and my clothes are red"
A: "Why"
E: "I put it in my suitcase"
A: "1st why would you pack it in the suitcase and 2nd serves you right for stealing my berries"
E: " well you double bagged it--stupid ziplock bags"
A: "Well maybe you won't steal"
E:"All my clothes are red"

He then left for Casper, WY the clothes were still soaking and I don't know what happened to them if they came out or are still red.

No comments: