Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Skiing the Canyons, in Park City Utah

We had some lift tickets that we got by going to the Canyons and listening about owning a timeshare. Yeah little did they know we had no jobs and no money, haha we got the tickets and you could choose any resort we went to the Canyons Resort.  It was huge and the had added one since Eli has been and have more plans to add on.  It was beautiful everything was covered in snow ok 3 feet of power fresh. We were on run that were not groomed, I like groomed it is hard for me to turn in the thick stuff.  And skiing past beautiful homes wow, I kept thinking what do these people do?

I had to go to the bathroom, and where I was they were only outhouses.  I was shocked when I got in, granite countertops, and it smelled great.  So I know people were wondering what I was doing, what ever one does take pictures.

/the outhouse aka royal restrooms

I forgot, to grab goggles lost somewhere in a box who knows where, so I wore....
A.'s lightening mcqueen, after a while I took them off they were squishing my brain.


Eli with his board

No comments: