Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kindergarten 1st day for A.

First day of Kindergarten.
Ok I felt sort of out of place at school when I took A. to drop him off.
Other parents were crying and their child
I was excited and so was my child.
Parents are taking pictures-
Oops I never thought about it-
So I thought I would make up for it after school,
I did take the picture of the snacks but not of him,

A. was worried about being hungry so he pack some bars, aka granola bars and an apple.
Good thing the bus never got here til 3:50 p.m., and they said 3:30 on the 1st day.
Then he arrived with his eaten apple and eaten bar.
A. was so happy to ride a bus, preschool was a van.
Although his legs are short he sort of holds on the bar to help kids in and out and slids down.




This was taken after school notice the dirty shirt, I do wash my kids clothes but one it is
one their body, it send out an signal I need stains on my clothes.


Posing his outfit.
A. chose cowboy boots, red shirt, spiderman hat, lightening mcqueen backpack-now cameo
The mcqueen backpack now contains things that are important to him-will share later,
See the eaten apple in the pocket-snack



Talking to Eli telling him about his first day of school


Snack remains


What he worked on his first day-
Colored a gingerbread house and
traced his name.

Everyday he takes out his yellow folder with his name and give me the
stuff he did in class, and what I need to see, sign, or garbage.

No comments: