Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boys- Random pictures

The boys love to do what each other is doing.  So they have backpacks, and jackets.  Here are some pictures of them playing outside.


Taking a bath together

Two curly's

I love this the hair, the look of the eyes.

Pretty much amazing, that my dad is smiling nice and everyone.

What do you think they are thinking

Watching TV, and do you think they would both look and smile nope, I took about 10 shots.

This was when A. would wear his jacket with the hood on and a hat on backwards with his backpack, so C. would wear a backpack and boots that were A.

Coming the rock stairs.

A. was worried that the deer would not be able to eat the grass and starve so he was shoveling the snow so they would have grass to eat.

Team work

1 comment:

Dan and Sara said...

Oh my gosh... they are so sweet!!! I loved every single pic. And I really love C's curls!