Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Be Careful What you ask for....

I posted on facebook to have people leave their blog addresses, alot of time I don't sleep or I am up late because of work, and I wanted to see what is going on in peoples lives, better than calling you at 12pm or 1am, anyway you get the idea.  Well Brandon Wilde left his blog.  So I went to check it out, ok I added it to my blog so I don't have to remember the address, then viewed.  They posted funny pictures of people from their wedding pictures.  I thought many some of those are bad, I wouldn't want to be one of the selected photos.  And then I remembered my kids were driving me crazy so I missed being in the temple photos.  I am safe.  Then I scrolled down the post to the end and this is what I found



A. had changed out of his church clothes into the green jacket that he wears every where and pulling this lovely face.

1 comment: