Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ashton

Hi My name is Ashton. I am 3 years old. I attend preschool 2 days a week. I like to color on my body and paper, it is more fun to color on me. I Have blond hair and blue eyes. I am a very fast runner and enjoy running away from my mom in stores and watching her try to run after me and find me while I hide in racks of clothes or down other aisles. I enjoy fishing, hiking, hunting and doing anything my dad does. I love animated movies, newest love kung fu panda I take a little broom and put it down the back side of my shirt so I can use it for kung fu sticks. I poop in the pottie and pee in my pants. I love chocolate and juice. I can fill my own cup with water from the fridge, sometimes I fill it too much and make a mess. I love water and swimming with my toy shark in the tub, and splashing anyone who comes in. Pretty much I am king of my castle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute little entry! I loved reading that. I feel like I know Ashton so much better! Thanks!

Jennilyn Kent said...

Way too cute! Love the pictures of your kids!