Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

OOPS

Well, I went with my neighbor and friend Sara to lunch and with my boys. We went to Paradise Bakery which I love the food, it is all really good. So Sara carried Cameron and I had Ashton. We were walking through the parking lot towards the bakery and I noticed a lady in a van and others in the area had strange looks on their face. Then I looked down at Ashton because he was walking slowly, and his pull up was to his ankles and his pants. So I was holding hands with a fully exposed little boy. Hint: if you see this and you dont know or do know the person let them know so they are not just walking around with a bare butt little guy or girl. Anyway Sara told me once we were inside the lady had a strange look, almost a glare then was laughing-yeah at the dysfunctional mother. HAHA Any way they pants would slide off and bring down the pull-up when we were inside, I think they are just big and he has lost a little belly. So those will be marked with a marker and only worn with a belt. At least it did not happen at preschool.

6 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

That was SO funny! When Dan got home last night I told him about it, and I was laughing so hard i could hardly finish the story. Dan laughed pretty hard too! That visual will stay in my head forever.... poor Ashton :) And poor you! He wasn't even phased by it, but I know you were mortified!

Pace Adventures said...

Yeah I was embrassed to realize that I was not paying attention and he was flashing everyone.

Carrie Snider said...

Oh dear! We all have those moments. :)

Chris said...

I'm so glad you found my blog!!! I'm always wondering what the family is doing. I'm so excited to read everything your little family is up to. By the way...your boys are sooooo cute!!!

Candace said...

Thanks for Jennie's blog site. I'm so excited.....just TODAY I've found out about your blog (thanks to Laura!) and Ashley & Justin's, and Tahna & Justin's, and thanks to you...Jennie's. I never knew there were so many Paces who had blog sites. Yeah!

Chris said...

Thank you!!!!