Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Saturday Hike-Millcreek Canyon

After the playing in leaves we decided to have some fun.
Since the weather was awesome we wanted to enjoy before it turned nasty
and it is nasty today. So we got diesel, and drove up the canyon.
I have never been up millcreek or never you could drive up, some canyons
dont have access and I thought this was one of them.
It was nice to get away from so many people, even though a lot were still up enjoying
nature.
Cameron and I, cameron did really good, happy and enjoyed it. He kept sucking on his hands ok fists. He can get one almost two in his mouth and yes gags himself. The joys
of not paying attention to where the hand went. I love the smell of trees and water. If I could bottle that smell I would, Eli said it was the smell of decaying leaves. I like to
think it is fall, fresh rain smell mixed with forrest smells.
"Come on Mom take the picture" and you know what I am
thinking "come on kid just smile for once"
Nice picture, notice the props and the cooperation of a smile. Doesnt happen.



Best picture of the boys,
yep hand in mouth ashton thinks it is funny
espically when baby gags. Not so funny if you are
holding him or get to clean up baby vomit.


No comments: