Followers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Hiking Millcreek Canyon

Saturday we went up millcreek canyon. My new love since the road is closed to cars. Then I can take the double stroller. However, Ashton was a poop. He screamed and cried and would run back to the car when he was set down. SO I carried him and my sister and then he was belted into the stroller, thank you who ever decided to finally put 5 pt harnesses in stroller, I know you had a child like I do. Anyway so before Ashton was put in the stroller, he had thrown his view finder, drink, and golf club to the ground, and he would not keep his coat on. Yeah, do you see the snow on the ground. So my sister was sick of a screaming kid, a horrible ear pinching scream then he would try to vomit on whom ever was holding him, fun stuff I know you were wishing you were with us just a mile ahead or behind. Then my sister said "I will throw you into the creek if you dont stop screaming, well a minute before a lady past us on a bike and when she heard this she turned around while pedaling her bike and almost fell over, it was great. Then they watched us once they stopped to see what we were doing. Well the older people we saw who have had kids understood and would say hi and smile. Ms. biker was ready to call social service on us. Oh well, the best part was watching her almost fall off her bike.
The happy campers. Cameron slept through the screamer, look at ashtons eyes red, spit on the mouth, and see the buckle love the buckle.

Screaming kid, quiet, kid, toni helping push the stroller it was all up hill, beautiful picture of ice on the bushes with water priceless. Would I do it again, yes, with toni sure, with kids not sure.

No comments: