Followers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Food Everyone must eat right


Ok, So since it is fall almost winter and it makes me want to bake, I think because it heats the house and lets face it I like to eat things that taste good. And I have a cousin who I saw posts recipes on the side of her blog, pam, and it made me think what a good Idea to share so I am on the band wagon. So share people. Sometimes I sit in the morning and think what sounds good then forget and before I know it it is dinner and we are not having what could be an awesome meal. I even call and ask people what they are having to get inspired and same thing "I dont know" And I know everyone out there has at least one good recipe and many more so lets help each other out. So that is why I decided to have my first post be the turkey enchalidas since it was just thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SteveandWendy said...

good idea leaving recipes on your blog, i have the same problem you do. my email is swjasper@yahoo.com