Followers

Friday, November 7, 2008

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN

Or maybe it is just me. So I dressed up the kids ok, ashton always wears these clothes.
Better yet, because we only had to buy a bag since I threw out the plastic pumpkin because I used it for a barf bucket while I was prego with Cameron.
We had to take the binos, and gun to attend the trunk or treat.
And both kids sleep through dinner then Ashton woke up and would only eat chips, plain tortilla chips. Cameron slept from 5pm til 630 am the next morning.
So he never wore a costume and I left it at home.
The boys- as good as it gets when you have an uncooperative 3 yr old and a baby who cant sit up and a mom who could not get the picture to turn.

2 comments:

Jennilyn Kent said...

Way cute! And how do you get a little baby to sleep that long?!!! Can you send me one!!! Oh i would be in heaven if i was given one of those next!!!

Dan and Sara said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much the boys look alike! I could not tell them apart on my own - I had to look at their names at the bottom of the photo!

I loved all the pictures of your hike, and those ones of the buffalo guts grossed me out! lol.