Followers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know these events are so exciting you wont be able to contain yourself.

1st we woke up, AT 6AM DUMB BODY, you don't need to get up on a holiday. OK a little baby woke me up then I could not got back to bed bad baby.

2nd We watched TV, ate something I know it was such a great breakfast, Oh Ashton made waffles for him and Eli, I think I had chocolate chip cookie dough, got to start the holidays off right.

3rd Eli left to go play football with some guys in our church. But first they had to go get cinnabon cinnamon rolls, where do they sell those they airport. So they tried calling them and the phone would go to an answering machine then so Eli kept calling the information and they gave them the same number so they called the lady back and she went down to the cinnamon place and told them they needed to bring the cinnamon rolls down. A lot of trouble and high cost for 20 cinnamon rolls. I did not eat a cinnamon roll I knew not everyone would need one and I did not need a sugar rush that early.

4th we walked home, showered, grabbed the frozen rolls that were trying to unthaw, sugar cookie dough and stuff for frosting, kids and left for wanship to spend thanksgiving with Eli's parents.

5th waited for rolls to un-thaw good thing they have a fire place.

6th ate

7th watched a movie eli wanted to watch about Antarctica

8th fell asleep

9th ate some pecan pie, Eli had pumpkin Ashton ate the crust

10th chatted

11th Eli's grandparent came over to see the baby good thing we had kids so they stop by

12th drove back to slc in the dark, luckily we saw and hit no deer

13th unloaded all the stuff from the car into the house

14th began to read the greatest generation

15th put kids to bed, baby woke up, put back to bed then Ashton fell asleep and I went to watch television and fell asleep

I know real exciting, but hey at got a nap which I never take I think I was tired from waking up early and having a baby makes you tired when your sleep pattern is disturbed.

No comments: