Followers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday Pictures

Before Toni left I wanted her to take a picture. Eli hates these but we were all dressed sort of. Ashton has just gone to the bathroom and only had a shirt on that is why the picture is a head shot of the family. Eli likes outside pictures and so do I but, it was cold and some one was only wearing a shirt. So we stood in front of the curtains, because he did not want the cabinets behind us, nice job Toni =Ashton is almost smiling.
While downloading my weekends pictures I found this, you take pictures of yourself I post, ha ha
Cute aunt Toni with the baby. oh precious

4 comments:

The Boyos said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture!! And Toni looks so pretty too! It looks like you guys had too much fun! What kind of glue did you use when you made your magnets? I've been wanting to make some of those.

Pace Adventures said...

mod podge I used gloss either will work, i put a small amount on then rub the air bubbles out and it helps to put it sticker side down on a surface to dry for about 5 minutes or put something heavy on top. then i paint the back with glue and add a magnet size portion of glue to the back to adhere the magnet. stickers or scrapbook paper or my mom made me some with their photos, and my siblings so ashton would know who they are. he loves his face the best. have fun oh, i paint the modpodge on i dont like to get glue on my fingers if i can avoid it.

SteveandWendy said...

Eli and Andi thanks for calling the other day. It meant a lot to Steve and I. We were sad to miss Nicole's homecoming we heard it went really well.I got your blog address from cousin Laura- hope you don't mind. I can't belive how big the boys are getting. Have a good Thanksgiving. Love Steve and Wendy

Unknown said...

I love the family picture Andy! You look so pretty, and your boys are so cute....oh yeah...Eli looks ok too :)