Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

10-01-08 Cameron and Ashton

I dont know why but I love to take picture of the boys when they are in their car seats. They look peaceful and you can get a real feel of how small they are compared to when they are sitting on something.
Oh, I love it when babies begin to smile when they hear someone talking to them How sweet. It is not always sweet when they are crying or leave you a diaper full of yellow squirts but I have learned that it is the small things that makes it worth while and gets you through another day.
Ten tiny toes
We were playing on day talking about pumpkins and Ashton loves to take them off the coffee table the carry them around So I decided to put on by cameron, it sure makes him look small and it is only 5 inches tall.
This is Ashton carrying around the pumpkin helping to rearrange the decoration, luckily he is not carrying the glass pumpkins.

No comments: