Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Petting Zoo, Go Carts, Wagon rides

August 26th Ashton turned 3, we went up to Aunt Marys to see the horses. First Tevan (Trevor and Krista's boy) Ashton, and Grandma Frahm(my mom) dug carrots and then we drove up to see the horses peanut and curly (she has a curly mane). The boys love it ashton thought he was going to get bit. Which knowing those horses he could.
The race is on. The boys drove the 4 wheeler and motorcycle around Grandma Frahm's house (my dads mom) and aunt mary was the announcer. When she would quit Tevan would tell her to keep talking in the mic, which was a flower.
This is Tevan on the motorcycle. Waiting for more announcing.
Ashton has a thing with wagons and my mom brought the wagon inside the yard and Ashton loved pulling it and would not ride with Tevan he wanted to pull, but too much weight so my mom helped push.
Do you see the strain. That is why my mom had to help. The boys had a lot of fun playing together.

No comments: