Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

My mom, Launa, Holding Ashton when he was a baby. I think he and cameron look a lot a like. same out fit cameron is wearing when my mom holds him later Ashton in the car seat.

Grandma Frahm holding the new bundle. Cameron is wearing an outfit that my younger brothers ken and spencer wore and ashton wore too.
Ashton and Cameron. To control Ashton I bought a harness, which we call his monkey because it is a monkey. He loves it when he wants to wear the thing.
Toni, come on you are a night nurse why do babies older than 3 days make you tired, I have a photo of Toni sleeping with Ashton.
Oh, how sweet, too bad they wont always have this kind of love for each other.
I went to costco Thursday and bought some flowers for my self, I figured I deserved them and that was I knew I would get some, and Eli brought me the flowers on the left. He said what did you think I would not bring you flowers. Well I got flowers once when we dated, and when I had Ashton, so I figured I wanted something to smell nice and look nice if I was going to be laid up.

Oh swee little baby Cameron.


No comments: