Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bowling This Spring 2008 SLC, UT

This is Dan Our neighbor. Mr. Muscles. He must have thrown a strike or probably a spare ha ha. Ashton loves Dan and sara when were coming back from Costco yesterday he said "sara sar" usually it is dan, but this time "see sara" I told him we were busy. Maybe another time. Ashton was shooting Dan last week making shooting sounds while he was passing the sacrament, eli got ashton to do it, Man if I only knew I would be taking 3 boys to sacrament. The things you learn. Then Ashton sat with Dan during sacrament. I couldnot figure out why he was so good and it a monster with us, well dan downloaded the movie "cars" on his i-phone and had ashtons attention. This is Sara, Dan wife. The boys took other pictures but this is the most apporiate for a blog, I thought you would like this better than what they took. Sara and Dan live next door and have a cute dog roscoe. They are our good friends and helped me a lot when eli was out of town, to either watch one of the boys or help me put something together, or to have someone to talk to thanks.
The big daddy Eli, bowling will never be the same after bowling with those clowns.
Ashton inspecting the balls.
The family. If I remember right we played on teams girls against boys and the girls won, sara and andy.

No comments: