Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Driving to Oregon

After being home for a week I left to go home with Toni and my mom to get more help. It is hard to move and keep up with Ashton and wipe his bum and take care of him espically when I walk really slow, cant pick him up and hurt. So we piled into tonis pickup and drove to Ontario. We only stopped once maybe twice I dont remember I kept taking pills oh how nice they releave the pain but make me sick so I rode with a grocery bag in case I could not get the door open, you would be amazed what takes so much effort when you have your core muscles cut.
Toni switched from nights to days for work and her friends gave her a going away party and she received this lovely black bra for support, so I hung it on the mirror and it rode there the rest of the way home. However she has taken it off now.
Oh their is our driver, we had to be bathed before we could ride with toni, she kept saying no stinky boys in the car, and cameron did poop when we stopped to get gas in tremonton and got a little on the seat oops, luckily for wetwipes. Toni came unscrewed and started yelling I told my mom give me the kids and I will walk back to Salt Lake if the rest of the ride will be like this.

Luckily my dad was talking on the phone to Toni and told her poop happens and to get over it and be nice.

No comments: