Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby Cameron Photos








Ok, I finally got my computer fixed and downloaded photos, depending on the boys is how much I will be able to up photos and write about the pictures I have, good thing for cameras since I dont write very much in a journal, so this is the beginning to my updating.






Cameron arrived August 15 2008 at St. Marks hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah , sometime in the morning we got to the hospital a little late and the nurses let us know we were late only aobut 20 minutes but my doctor was late to arrive also. So they got me preped and I walked this time to the operating room, I will admit I was terrified because I had no idea what it was going to be like and I remembered the pain with Ashton. So it was different because I could hear what they were doing and saying, I was awake. It was fast and they used staples this time and that was weird to hear yourself being stapled. Thank goodness for pain medication. He weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. He had light blondish hair, and blue eyes he was longer than ashton. Cameron Bair Pace was 19 1/2 inches then at the doctors office he was 20 3/4 they said when they are born it is hard to get an accurate lenght because they are use to being confined.






They let me recover and eli when with the baby to give him a bath. Well, then it hit, I was nausea and the itching began. They said I had to wait for medication when my doctor told me she wrote it down in my chart for the approval, what and how much to be given. Well I rubbed my face raw by the time they gave me something for the itching.






Then the dry heaves came and oh that hurt, ripped my a new one, I felt like I ripped my stiches and staples. They would not give me something for that forever, then I was in alot of pain and I was told I had to wait 45 mins. before I could get some meds. That was the longest 45 minutes ever. Then it got bearable. While in the hospital Eli took ashton hiking int he mountains. This time Eli spent the night at home which was nice so I didnt have to hear about how uncomfortable the bed was and how the alarms woke him up. The food was not as good as when I had Ashton.






The recovery process was better. I think because I knew it was coming. It was hard to because Eli was gone for the first month and a half. He has been working out of town for 3 and 1/2 months, working on a motel in Richfield in Utah and apartment complex in rock springs utah. So it is nice to not be a single parent with a new born and a 3 year who is potty training. This has been humbling.

No comments: