Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Visiting the Family in Oregon

Ashton and I drove to Pocatello, Idaho and caught a ride with Toni to go home to Oregon. We went around the end of May. We had a lot of fun. This is Tevan with Krista Trevors wife.Trevor my brother driving the blue bullet.
This is Kenny doing a flip on the trampoline, yes he lands on his feet luckily my dad was not around, he is a worry wart and would have been upset to see him do this, but my dad use to do flips for us when he was younger. We got the trampoline when I was 8 years old so it has been around a while. 22 years
We had to have a family picture so we grabbed out kids,
ken with snoopy his baby 6 month black lab, me with ashton, and Spencer with curly my dad dog.
Oh come on boys smile, try to get 2 --2 year old to smile and look at the camera at the same time, pretty much not going to happen. Ashton and Tevan

No comments: