Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Thats Hot

That is the hot attire Ashton loves to sport. Today the pull ups included shades and the beloved monkey, I love the person who invented a fun harness. He loves his monkey and I love the tail. Yes, I forgot to pack it when I went with Toni to Cabelas, and yeap he was asleep and then woke up and then ran off for about 45 minutes. I would see him and he would dart. A blonde flash with no shirt. By the time I found him again he had no shoes and walked up to me with two of the shoes from the wall rack to try on. Eventally I did find his shoes. Turkey butt. He knew he was in trouble. What do you do when chasing after the flash, I couldnot push the cart fast enough to catch him and then he would dart and I would leave Cameron and my bag with my i.d. behind. Which child do you choose?

1 comment:

Holly said...

AAHHHH! Lorelea has done that to me as well. Granted, it was in a TJ Maxx which is considerably smaller, and I hadn't had Gabe yet, but I was far enough along that moving quickly wasn't an option. Thank goodness for the store clerks!