Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Ashtons Birthday Party

My parents Rod and Launa cheesing it for the camera.
Yes if you are going to be a turd and do this I will post, however I know my dad and family dont look or know how to look at my site so they wont know when people say nice picture what you are refering to if you say you saw their beautiful smiles. Next time maybe you will smile.

Aunt Mary came to the party. And she brought the boys the cutest horses, that make noises and maek horse sounds.
The boys with their horses and Tevan is wearing Tow Mater sandles Aunt Mary bought and she gave them cute monkey pjs and socks.
Ashton with Tevan and Baby Cameron, Tevan really wanted to hold the baby Ashton coul care less, that is why Toni is holding him on the couch so he wont move.

No comments: